Something Scary To Do In New York City

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Oct 10, 2005.

1. I saw an ad for this in the subway, and I thought I'd pass it on to all my friends.

I'm going to see how may of my friends I can rope into going to this because I'm too scared to go by myself. :(

This looks like it'll be fun.

Mike :D

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Its seems safer then going into a burning Pub Mike :D
  3. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Being close to Schumer and Hillary is scary enough.
  4. Yes it does!

A haunted house may be scary, but not as scary as being inside a nice Scotish bar when the sewer outside the front door explodes and the orange, green and blue-white flames try to convince you to leave. :p

Do you leave? No.

Then, the firemen try to convince you to leave, firemen in full fire-fighting regalia gear inside the bar. :eek:

Do you leave? No.

Then the firemen start talking to the women I was talking to... :spit: (Grrr!)

Do you leave? No.

Then, you realize you have a $14 glass of scotch on the table, but the flames outside are getting bigger still.

Do you leave? No.

Then, you hear electrical cracks from the sewer which sound like a popsicle stick breaking, only 50 times louder.

Do you leave? No.

Then, all the lights go out.

Do you leave?

Yes, because then they threw all of us out! :D

That was some night; one I shall not soon forget. ;)

Haunted house?

Who's afraid of a haunted house?

That was a nice bar. We must go back.

Mike ;)
  5. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him?

We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us.

The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground.
    Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!