Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Something Scary To Do In New York City

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Oct 10, 2005.

1. I saw an ad for this in the subway, and I thought I'd pass it on to all my friends. www.hauntedhousenyc.com

I'm going to see how may of my friends I can rope into going to this because I'm too scared to go by myself. :(

:p

This looks like it'll be fun.

Mike :D

2. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Its seems safer then going into a burning Pub Mike :D

3. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Being close to Schumer and Hillary is scary enough.

4. Yes it does!

A haunted house may be scary, but not as scary as being inside a nice Scotish bar when the sewer outside the front door explodes and the orange, green and blue-white flames try to convince you to leave. :p

Do you leave? No.

Then, the firemen try to convince you to leave, firemen in full fire-fighting regalia gear inside the bar. :eek:

Do you leave? No.

Then the firemen start talking to the women I was talking to... :spit: (Grrr!)

Do you leave? No.

Then, you realize you have a $14 glass of scotch on the table, but the flames outside are getting bigger still.

Do you leave? No.

Then, you hear electrical cracks from the sewer which sound like a popsicle stick breaking, only 50 times louder.

Do you leave? No.

Then, all the lights go out.

Do you leave?

Yes, because then they threw all of us out! :D

That was some night; one I shall not soon forget. ;)

Haunted house?

Who's afraid of a haunted house?

That was a nice bar. We must go back.

Mike ;)

5. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him?

We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us.

The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground.
    Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!