Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Something weird is going on....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jazzcatb17, Jul 30, 2003.

1. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    recently Rickbass sent me a message asking me why i had supposedly sent him a abusive message.... the weird thing being that i dont remember ever messaging Rickbass anything. I messaged him back saying i didnt know what he was talking about and he wrote back and said the message weirdly disappeared from his PM list and that since there was no real cause for me to send such a thing, and for the most part i've always been polite on TB, he figured it might have been a hack into my account or something. Well i really dont have any security breaks on my PC, and its been a good while since i accessed my account from a public PC so it doesnt make since this should just pop up like it did. anyway just wanted to make a note of it in case it had happened to any other talkbassers, and also to apoligize in case any other inappropiate messages have come out under my name.

2. talk to paul/mods about changing your pw or something to prevent this from happening again;)

3. BaroqueBass

BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    the noob knows all. :cool:

4. :eek:

:mad:

:bawl:

5. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    you can change your password on your own, its im your "my talkbass" its says change password.... click on it and follow what it says

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

Ok I'll let you all know about a little known fact about TB.

All mods can access your account, view all your PM's and email info. Even your personal info sent to the Talkbass store ie. credit cars and address info.

We are watching and know everything.

Now go visit www.zombo.com I command you!!

7. FunkyDom

FunkyDom

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm never buying anything from there now. :rolleyes: :mad: :) ;)

8. lol i know, thats kinda scary! ill just have to go the money order route ;)

9. odie

odie Supporting Member