Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

something weird you do

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vulcan`, Oct 1, 2002.

1. post anything weird you normally do (which is not normal to others)

i drink tea from a glass

2. :confused:

I guess that's wierd...I drink tea from the floor.

3. i think my cats can understand every word i say to them.

4. mm you're weird.. Nothing possibly weird that I do is weird for me

5. i use ketchup(sp?) as dip for potato chips

6. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Well I don't know if this is really considered weird, but I am creating a master race of beings composed of left over barber shop hair, ball pein hammers, and spare parts from a '66 Chevy Nova.

7. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    Austin,Tx
    I am a member of a secret society of low frequency broadcasters. We like to recreate the sound of thunder in order to make bottom ends move from side to side.

8. i eat babies

mmmmmm... babies

9. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    I'm weirdly drawn to your threads.
    Doc

10. Oliphaunt

Oliphaunt

May 30, 2002
    I like to pick up things with my foot

11. I drink beer and get drunk on school nights. Not really weird in this part of the country but it might be in some other.

12. I can kick the back of my head. Its great for parties and job interviews and the such.

13. what kind of jobs are you trying to get?

14. Mostly accounting type of stuff.

15. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    I chew on my fingers...doesn't sound that bad until you see them. :p

16. mans0n

mans0n

Jun 15, 2002
    i shave my entire body from head to toe, everything including eyebrows...... only hair left is my eyelashes

17. I'm a bodybuilder, so I eat cans of plain tuna everyday, and I don't drink. Lots of people think that's weird.

Also I have to turn all the lights off in the right order before I go to bed, I have to use the right flatware and plates, only turn my stereo up and down in increments of two, I have lucky clothes, etc.

18. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    In order to figure out what something is, I eat it. My girlfriend always laughs at me when I find something questionable on my dinner plate, because I'll ask what the hell it is, sniff it a bit and then pop it into my mouth and chew it up!

I also make weird faces for no apparent reason (one time, a girl I met in a bar asked me if I was high on coke, because I was making some "ungodly" faces, for no known reason).

Weird, huh?

19. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Ditto. Also works well on chicken McNuggets.