Something wonderful happened to me tonight!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    The other night I wanted to order a pizza. I though it would be funny if I ordered a pizza with just 1 pepperoni on it. So I called up the pizza joint and placed the order. The girl who took the order thought I was a wacko but she obliged with my request.

45 minutes later a huge pizza was delivered with only 1 pepperoni, and it was awesome and delicious.

(Not actual photo)
  2. In my days of working at Pizza Hut I had some strange requests, but never for just one pepperoni on a pizza.
  3. Just think of the extra room for 'secret sauce' they would've had on that pizza with only one pepperoni! :p
  4. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    One time I called in, and I knew the kid who works there was in my geometry class so I asked him to arrange the sausages according to #12 on the homework. When I got the pizza it said "I Don't Know" in sausage. Made me laugh so hard.
  5. :sigh:

The signs of lack of business.
  6. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Unchain, I think I may have to get a job in a pizza place just to do that. And steph, why did you change your sig? The other one was so much more amusing!
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I went to a local ice cream/eatery of sorts, and they had burgers, and toppings. The "add" menu had cheese, bacon, etc... 25 cents each. I just ordered one piece of bacon, no burger. They looked at me weird... but then I robbed the place with a gun.

I probably made that last part up... sorry I'm tired.
  8. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    You should've aked them to put the 1 pepperoni directly in the middle of the pie. That way when they slice it each slice has 1/8th of the pepperoni on it. :D
  9. What, diediedie?
  10. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    So the great question is answered. You are, perhaps, as easy to please as you are to annoy. :smug:

Good show.

brad cook
  11. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    No, teh grand high poobah.
  12. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I never really thought of it that way. I ave my next weekend planned!
  13. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Did they charge you for a cheese pizza or for a pepperoni pizza?
  14. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA

Dude, i'm going to do that to my girlfriend. She works at Jets, and i'm gonna ask for just one pepperoni.
  15. fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    did they charger you for the topping?
  16. Good point. I'm cancelling my upcoming "20 questions" session with the Dali Lama. 19 were centered on pizza, pizza toppings, Bad Brains, and the key to his psyche. I guess I'll just mail him the one about the Accu-switch....

17. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    yeah, really. a perfectly good waste of money! :spit:
  18. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Given the possibilities suggested by the title, I was soooooo apprehensive when I clicked on this thread.
  19. That was the other night. What happened to you the night of the post?
  20. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I have no idea, I just confused myself to death.