Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Something's wrong here....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Jan 11, 2003.

1. But I don't quite know what......

2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Is that a Jazz Bass? Lefty?

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Couldnt be, the input jack in on the side of the body and by the position, it couldnt even be one of the delux models with active electronics.

Peace
    Nick

4. Its a Rick from Ebay, I'm not sure how the monkey statue fits in though..or what the angle's supposed to show.

5. It looks like it has no pickgaurd

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yes yes, i bid 5000 on the monkey!
    man i hope i get that monkey.

Well, the name of the pic itself suggests that it is showing the knobs?:confused: for what reason i have no idea.

7. they are selling a silver monkey and the knobs off a bass...no, the silver monkey is the one selling the knobs, no, the output for the bass is selling the knobs, and the monkey, no, the knobs are selling the monkey, no, the monkey plays bass, and he is selling the headdress he is wearing, no, wait a sec... everyone run for your lifem the monkey's headdress is trying to kill all bass players...wait a tick, no, dont run, we're animal slappers, but what if the monkey's headdress doesn't know, quick change the name of the site to animal slappers and proud of it, no, that will anger the monkey, so run, everyone run

wouldnt that be weird if someone said that and i didn't know, so i said it anyways...i confuse myself, and my brain burns...