Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sometimes life is good...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bryan2112, May 27, 2004.

1. memorial day, i'm going to the 30th anniversary tour of RUSH! now i just found out Primus is playing in pittsburgh june 15th. :bassist:

the primus tickets cost more than the rush do, but i guess you'll have that with a smaller venue.

just thought i'd share with those of you who care! :D

2. I hate you. Rush won't come to belgium, so I'd have to go to Holland. Bloody...

3. they never went to brazil either... for 30 years! just wait another 3 decades and maybe they'll go to belgium. ;)

seriously, i'm sorry. that sucks. get on a plane now and i'll buy you your rush ticket... the show is monday night! :D

the only downfall to this in my eyes is the show starts at 8:00pm and they play for about 3 hours. it's going to take me over an hour and a half to get home (if i'm lucky) and i have work the next day. :scowl:

4. I hate you more.

You are seeing Rush and Primus.

I'm waiting for Tool to start touring again, and I'll get good seats for that show. Or else.