1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Son of Kong Pedal/DI $325

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Savasmooth, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Savasmooth

Savasmooth Savatron Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Price:
    For sale is a Spontaneous Audio Son of Kong Gain/EQ pedal/DI. This pedal is a workhorse. The eq is incredibly usable for both guitar and bass in dialing in a room. The gain staging essentially gives you 3 on tap options while playing. You can bypass and have your clean signal, engage with just gain, switch to eq and gain, or eq with two separate gain stages. The parallel out and DI make for great recording and live use. It's a great pedal that is at home both in the studio and on the stage.

This pedal is in great condition and comes in original box with all of the original literature. The pedal will ship with high quality velcro attached to the bottom.

325 Shipped CONUS. Right now, I'm not looking for any trades. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  2. Savasmooth

Savasmooth Savatron Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Nashville, Tennessee
  3. zenok

zenok

May 1, 2014
    Sydney, Australia
    bassist
    Nice ~ and I see my name on it ~

4. Savasmooth