Son of Sam

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by frankencow150, May 20, 2002.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    They are three members from Samhain,and the singer is Davey from AFI.Glenn Danzig plays guitar on a few of the tracks i think.It sounds like Samhain and early AFI mixed(i wonder why!?!).I dont feel like paying for $13 for 10 songs so I'm just downloading them all.I think there all really good.They sound very clean,and spooky!Download "stray" or "evernight" to get a good sound.Dont download "invocation" because it is just a long instrumental of spook funeral music.

Anyone else like em?
  2. i have that cd and i love it. the only reason i knew about them is because i got a band sticker at warped tour last summer. do i dare say that i like london may (the drummer)? davey is real cool guy and i like his voice. anyway that's what i think, so there!
  3. They rule! You should buy their CD. .....Or, download them. heh whatever you want.
  4. Listen

May 19, 2002
    I would like them if the guy from AFI's voice wasn't so annoying! I've heard them, they're decent.
  5. Listen

May 19, 2002
    oh, and the bassist is from Tiger Army
  6. cronus

cronus Guest

Jan 17, 2002
    Romulus, Michigan
    michael is a good song
  7. If they're so good, then why aren't you buying the disc? I doubt Son of Sam is the richest band in the business, so why don't you help 'em out?
  8. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I'm not exactly the richest guy. Now that I like them alot I'm probably gonna buy their cd. Most of the cds I've downloaded I go out and buy if I like them,except NOFX cuz theyre not really worth buying. All their cds are like half good,half bad.