Song Wanted: Gordian Knot's Code Anticode

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by madthumbs, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Does anyone know where i can download an mp3 of this song? I remember it was on a site a while a go, and i just can't remember the name of it. Im really getting into Sean Malones bass playing and i really want to hear this song again.

If anyone has it could they please send it to me or something like that?

thanks in advanced

2. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Here's a RealMedia sample from his record label's site. Barring that, you could, you know... buy the album and support the artist. :scowl:

Now that's irony... to the best of my knowledge, that track has no electric bass - it's all Chapman Stick. :smug:
  3. Thanks for that, and i didn't know that it was all chapmanstick! He is amazing on both instruments and when i heared it at first i assumed it was bass. And don't you worry there are a bunch of albums that i need to buy, but untill i get the money i can't buy them all at once. I hope to have the the Gordian knot album in my hands by the end of the year. ;)
  4. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Psssht... over here...

You think the first one is good?

"Emergent" kills it, and that's a tall order. I waited about 4 years from the first to Emergent, and with that long a wait it's only natural to assume disappointment after your expectations have been built up for so long. I took my headphones off after the first listen-though, and simply thought "Oh my god..." ;)

I'll give you a hint on just how good it is... the name under the review for it on has a striking resemblance to my own. ;)