1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

songwriting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by patrickroberts, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    basicaly i feel like ive got loads of material in my head to write a load of tunes. i got a lot of life experience after going travelling round the world - and i now feel it's time to write some tunes and stuff about it! but, i can't bring my ideas into my head i can't get them out and down on paper.....what can i do to get out what im thinking/feeling?

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    No one here can get into your head and tell you what you're thinking better than yourself. Your question is also very vague.
    What aspect of songwriting do you find challenging? Writing chord progressions, lyrics, melodies, song structure? Help us out here.

3. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    **** off

4. Blueszilla

Blueszilla Bassist ordinaire

Apr 2, 2003
    The Duke City
    Nice...

5. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003

Figure it out on your own, dude.

You're now dead to me............

6. you ask us for help and someone asks you the question that needs to be answered and you tell him to **** off? go get a life...

7. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    it's alright i got the answers i was looking for another bass website - get a life....yeh alright mat e, i ain't the loser who comes on here looking for completely random ****ing posts to reply to....get down the pub - actually get off ya computer ya sad act

8. wow...

9. Bardolph

Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Perhaps you answered your own question.

10. Nooco

Nooco

May 4, 2006
    Finland
    LOL

11. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    This thread reminds me of a joke.

A man goes to a psychologist to sort out the various troubles in his life. He says, "You know, doc, I just don't know anymore. I have no friends. My wife left me. My kids won't speak to me. My world is a complete wreck. Why, oh why is this all happening to me?"

"Well," says his sage counselor, "I've found the best way to answer such questions is to first try to look inward. What do you think the problem might be?"

With nary a moment's thought or hesitation, the man replies, "How the hell should I know, fatso?!"

Matt

12. what answers did you find? tell us... were all dying to know your secrets :rolleyes:

13. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003
    I curious about this other bass site. Is it exclusively for Tools or can anyone post there?

By the way, ya'll should be nice to this guy. He got his questions answered.............. Multi-platinum songs are in the pipeline!!

14. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Don't feed the trolls.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.