1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sonic Blue Fender Mustang P/J w/ Fender Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Yank53, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Yank53

Yank53

Mar 28, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Price:
    $450.00
    Strings:
    Never gigged. Zero wear. Like new. I will never gig with it, so I'd like to part with it. Not looking for any trades on this one.

Attached Files:

2. Some better pictures might help. Not saying you aren't legit, but no pictures of front or headstock + zero feedback is not the best combination:snaphappy:

3. Yank53

Yank53

Mar 28, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    I put 4 pictures up but for some reason they didn't all post. I believe I added them in the comments. Sorry about that.

Attached Files:

4. Yank53

Yank53

Mar 28, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Also pretty new to the site (as a supporting member that can post), thanks for the heads up.

5. Sure man, it's a nice looking bass, hopefully someone will buy it before I decide I have to have it! I'm a sucker for anything sonic blue.

Yank53 likes this.
  6. Yank53

Yank53

Mar 28, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Hell yeah man, I would actually like to have my jag bass done over in sonic blue. One day.

7. basslust

basslust

Apr 18, 2011
    Mass
    Do you know the weight?

8. basslust

basslust

Apr 18, 2011
    Mass
    Also, do you have any pics where the blue is visible? I know the sonic blue on these is pretty light, but this looks darn near Olympic White...

9. Yank53

Yank53

Mar 28, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    7 pounds 10 ounces. And you’re correct, this sonic blue is very light. Almost eggshell blue if you remember random birds eggs as a kid.

10. chechunka

chechunka Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Rosewood, or Pau Ferro?

11. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    PM Sent