1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sonic Farm 2di4, hard shell case, goodies

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ukiah Bass, May 7, 2015.

1. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

May 10, 2006
    Price:
    For sale:

Sonic Farm 2di4 Pentode Tube DI/preamplifier & power cord
    Gator hard shell carry case with customized padded interior
    Empress ParaEQ with boost switch for modeling EQ (Dunlop power adapter included)
    2 spare tubes (6J32P / EF86 / 6267 Tubes. NEW NOS SVETLANA =C= 1980s)
    Custom 10' cable - XLR for the 2di4's Line Out --> male 1/4" for standard Effects In on power amp (I used it with a TecAmp Puma 900)

Everything is in excellent, as new condition. Works great. Recorded tone is best I've ever achieved with a DI (even better than REDDI!) and the live tone feels and sounds like a heavy, traditional tube amp. This was my interim solution bridging the wait for a Reiner Studio 1200 amp, hence the sale.

Read about this device and hear sound samples here: Sonic Farm 2di4 | TalkBass.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    drool GLWTS. Buy with confidence - excellent seller.

Ukiah Bass likes this.
  3. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

I had never heard of this before, or read that thread.

It's giving me GAS.

Thanks a lot. :D

Seriously, from what I've read so far it seems as if this thing is amazing. Hope it sells quickly.

Ukiah Bass likes this.
  4. Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    Someone asked about recordings with the Sonic Farm 2di4. I did a full blown review w/recordings here:
    Sonic Farm 2di4 | Page 2 | TalkBass.com

Includes with and without pick comparing the 2di4 against a Radial JDV Active Super Direct Box, a Radial JDI, and a mic'd Fearless 110 cab.

5. Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    Sold everything separately except the Gator case. PM me if you're interested in the Gator case. $90 shipped/CONUS only. I'm ordering a new customizable foam insert so you can start from scratch. Or you can take it as is if you've got a 2di4 and EQ pedal to fit the existing slots.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  6. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Could I ask a favor @Ukiah Bass ?

Could you leave the sold price of the DI up in this thread, for those of us who are looking for resale value down the road? Thanks!

GregC likes this.