Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOOO MUCH GEAR!!! CHECK IT! Mesa/Aguilar/SWR/EHX/Morley/Schecter/Peavey/Yamaha!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Nov 14, 2005.

1. I have alot of gear to unload so here ya go. Call me at 702-279-7527 yo
    check it out o to ask any questions or email me at
    topgunebay@yahoo.com Prices are pretty firm but i will negoiate on more
    than one item purchsed. I will accept paypal, cash, checks, and money
    orders. Thanks all. I also am not intrested in any trades except for a
    Warwick Double Buck $$ and or a high end wireless sytem for my bass.

-Vince

P.S. Pics are below price!

2. Aguilar GS410 (2 Blown Speakers) 700 watts at 4ohms W/Casters
    Price:$300
    [​IMG]

3. Peavey SP4G 2x15 (Two of them) PA Cabs. One of the Cabs Tweeter is not working other than that they are fine.
    Price:$300
    [​IMG]

2. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Maan, that Streamer sounds real cool, I bet it really sings with the Barts and the old Warwick specs. Pity I have 6 string GAS that needs fulfilling before I can get anything else. Oh well, I doubt that Streamer will be around for long, sounds VERY desirable to me.

3. It is an amazing bass but the double buck is calling my name...that or a spector. Anyways Bump!

-Vince

4. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    Well your images are broken now. Whatever happened to that home made Big Muff you had for sale in another post?

5. If that muff's still here once my paycheck hits, it's MINE.

6. I see the images fine. I still have the homemade big muff if you are intrested.

-Vince

7. CeeJ

CeeJ

Jul 8, 2004
    EL A
    I just sent you an email for possible local sale.
    CeeJ

8. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    OH, it said bandwidth exceeded last night when I got home from work. Can you snap a picture of it? I can never have enough Big Muffs

9. Emails returned. Protoz i dont have the handmade one around me or even at my house but when i get it back i will. Its neat looking.

-Vince

10. The muff's gone?!

:upset: