Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sorry about last poll

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vulcan`, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I actually didn't write that last poll with the goofy-whacky-crazy-silly picture. A friend who was here for a visit did that while I was away buying some Coca-Cola Classic, not the Vanilla variety...

So I'm really sorry 'bout that guys. :(

(Edited by Jazzbo for poor use of language, grammar and syntax).

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

I feel your pain. In the words of my dear mother, "Be sure to log off the net before you go to score some blow, because you never know what might happen if you don't".

If she's said it once, she's said it a thousand times...

From Jazzbo: "Ain't that the truth Durrl!? Man! My mom used to have this little jingle she'd say, in that mom sing-song way, 'Logging off AOL, when you get back with crack your life won't be hell!' I miss those carefree days!"

3. BUAHAHAHAHA

On topic: Don't worry about it, welcome to Talkbass. As one of our many younger members, you may have to try harder then the rest of us to keep everything mature.

4. your mother is a wise person....

5. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    Ah yes, the old "a friend who was here for a visit did that while i was away" trick. If I've seen it once, I've seen it a thousand times...

6. Huh?
    you guys dont believe me ?????

Turock, please believe me. I speak the truth.

I have no reason for speaking non-truths.

Speak not of my immaturity as a youth only am I. I have many years to learn and grow, and trust that I will. My only intent is to demonstrate how contrite I am for yesternight's misunderstanding.

Yet, I write this conscious of its consequences, my actions inappropriate.

My immaturity has caused ferverous anger and spastic reactions over which I have no control. I cannot believe my articulate and sincere contraction has been met with such animosity. Nay that we shall never come close to our enemy in that which crawls from tabs. I am alone!? I think not.

Jazzbo has edited the previous post for language and all sorts of icky stuff. Although the content is the same, some verbiage has changed.

7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Chill bro....

Let Turock think what he wants.

Besides, Im pretty sure he was just joking.

By getting pissed off you arent helping yourself, and its not showing us that you are any more sorry about the post that your friend put up.

Just relax, respect is something that must be earned around here, so give it sometime.

Peace
    Nick

8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I'm waiting for the "That wasent me it was my friend getting all pissed because he wanted to start some trouble" excuse...Again.... come on,,,,, come on.....

9. Amadeus

Amadeus

Apr 16, 2002
    Could you watch the language? This is a family show.

10. And the respect is.....gone......

11. my respect to you is gone alright....forever

12. Are you a troll yet?

13. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Wow, he blended in perfectly. no WAY you can tell this guy is from tabcrawler. PMScrawler more like it. no YOU suck. no... .YOU SUCK... no. YOU suck. i actully went over their for the first time today. it's like k-mart.....

14. hey guys i dont wanna make any enemys or something.. i just thought it would be proper to apologize for something i didnt do thats all

15. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    LMAO, that post made my day. :D

*patiently waits for Dave Castelo to come by and post one of his witty, sarcastic pics in response to this thread. *

;)

16. Yeah, while you're at it, why not apologize for not doing my Physics homework...;)

You don't need to be mature to take a mind altering narcotic?

THIS is why people are killed in the street.

17. Haven'T you R ealised that my respect for yO u has reaL L y quickly disipated?

18. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    That "forever" was the salt in the wound.

19. grow up people...and that from a 15 year old..

20. Amadeus

Amadeus

Apr 16, 2002
    When I grow up, I want to be tall. Or a dog catcher....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.