Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I offended anyone with the thread about the parrot. I know it seemed cruel but it was not intentional and I'm sorry.

2. ONYX

ONYX

Apr 14, 2000
    Michigan
    Well, I for one thought it was funny. No apologies if anyone finds THAT offensive!!!! ;)

3. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    I personally think people overreacted. But perhaps that was because it was you typing.

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Check the bird's hearing. That massive pressure change could easily have blown out his eardrums.

5. Ok, my dad didn't mention that, and his ears weren't in it, just his beak really....the nozzle isnt wide enough to fit him up it. he seems fine, and isn't trying to bite my head off....that generally means he feels humiliated and that it was his fault.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

Nick you Pm'd me. Dont make a thread.

Also for all those that might have the urge to ask why it was closed. It was due to the fact it was going to inflame a animal right arguement. Also Nick was on his heels.

Other point the author swore and told someone to go get......well just read the old thread. Nonetheless this thread is closed as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.