Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Ryan L., Sep 16, 2004.

1. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Just sold him a Modulus Quantum 5. Payed me exactly when he said he would, and was a great guy to deal with.
    Would definitely do business with again.
  2. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    I've sold two basses to him, and both transactions went great. He paid right away, and we kept in touch during the shipping. On one bass, the USPS took several weeks to deliver it, but he stayed very patient and it arrived in good condition, just very late.
  3. eqvolvorama

eqvolvorama Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    Just shipped off a bass to him sold in the Forum classifieds. The transaction was as quick as you could wish for, and he even pre-estimated the shipping cost to send the bass from Washington D.C. to the Netherlands. (his estimate was correct, btw) He's a class act and a cool guy.

Or as I'd say on ebay:

4. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    I just sold him a bass, and he definately made the international transaction a very simple, smooth process.
  5. This guy rocks! Sold him a Jazz Bass and he paid on time and communicated the whole way...absolutely a class act. Highly recommended.
  6. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Sold him a Roscoe Beck.....perfect transaction !
  7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    sold him a Hamer bass. quick payment, easy transaction all round!
  8. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Just sold this guy a bass. It was my first International transaction, but werner made sure that everything went smooth as butter.