Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sound clip of badass II bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by fenderbluesdude, Jun 3, 2004.

1. does anybody have any soound clips of a bass played with a badass bridge, better yet does anybody have two sound clips one with the badassII and one with the stock bridge.

2. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I know there's this hype about the BA, but you should know it's not THAT big of a difference over a decent stock bridge. You probably couldn't tell from two sound clips. It's a great bridge, don't get me wrong, but there are plenty similar quality bridges in that price range.

It does look cool though. :)

3. tkarter

tkarter

Jan 1, 2003
    kansas
    I found no difference on my Fender Jazz from stock bridge to BadassII. I doubt you can find anyone that would really tell you it makes a difference in sound.

tk

4. For the most part, when you buy a decent quality bass, it is engineered so that the parts work together. You are probably not going to see any noticible performance difference between your stock bridge and the BAII.

5. FaBu-

FaBu-

Jan 16, 2004
    Finland
    I changed my Fender stock bridge to a Gotoh bridge, and at least it changed the sound a lot... it got much deeper etc...