Sound clip of MTD Kingston Fretless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vikunja, Nov 6, 2004.

1. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    Hi everyone

I am thinking of buying a Kingston Heir Fretless, but as I have no chance of trying out the bass, i was wandering if anyone has a sound clip of a Kingston Fretless? I have been searching through the forums, but all the soundclips I have found do not exist anymore .

Thanks

2. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    there are several people here that own fretless kingstons, and i too would like to here a sound clip of one

3. Tfunked

Tfunked

Dec 30, 2003
  4. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

TFunked - That's not the same bass at all.

5. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    Jared Morante is right, not the same bass, but thanks for the tip anyway!

I read most of the comments Kingston owners have put on this forum and they all seem to praise it a lot. But it seems harder to
    find a sound clip! :) I've tried google, but to no avail!

6. Daniel L.

Daniel L. Guest

Aug 30, 2002
    You just have to know where to look. ;)

Kingston Fretless

*Clip brought to you courtesy of Talkbass member BassDMB18*

7. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    Thanks Daniel! :hyper: Great punchy sound! Did you play near the bridge or near the neck?

8. groovit

groovit

Oct 12, 2004
    New Hampsha
    That's a good clip. I've got a Kingston fretless, and I love the sound of it. If I knew how to get some clips on here, I would, but I don't have any recording stuff. Suffice it so say, you wouldn't waste your money buying one. :bassist:

9. Daniel L.

Daniel L. Guest

Aug 30, 2002

That wasn't me. It was originally posted by Talkbass member BassDMB18. Hence, why I put the * underneath the clip. Sorry for any confusion.

10. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    Looks like I missed that! No worries. Thanks for finding the sound clip anyway.