1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sound of the GB GBE series amps VRS GB Class D Amps

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Joe BassPlayer, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Joe BassPlayer

Joe BassPlayer Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Can anyone elaborate on the overall sound of the GB GBE series amps VRS the GB Class D amps? I've been playing out with the GB 9.2 Shuttlemax over the last 2 years and recently felt that when I had to really push it hard it just didn't have the punch that the former class A/B amps I previously played had.

I'm considering purchasing a GB GBE-750 head in hopes that I'll get the same basic sound with a bit more punch.

If this has been covered in a previous thread I'd appreciate someone sending me the thread link. I tried several searches but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021