1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sound&Shape

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DumpsterDave, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Hey Guys. This is my group and I'm just looking for feedback. Please feel free to be honest. The link is below.

Thanks Dave

Sound&Shape

2. uethanian

uethanian

Mar 11, 2007
    hmm...while stylistically not my cup of tea, i think the writing is pretty good. however, i have some problems with the recording. in general it's very compressed and processed...the end effect is that it feels a bit tame. 'our hollow reasons,' for instance, feels like it should be an intimate acoustic thing, but that aesthetic is lost. your vocalist (idk if it's you or not) is very good, but i think the reverb is unnecessary. the guitars could be brighter and more direct too. i also don't feel a real volume contrast between sections.

so overall i think it's good stuff (and i have no complaints about the bass), but it could use some more intensity