Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

soundclick.com

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by g4string, Mar 30, 2004.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    do your MP3 uploads sound different? Mine do! :( It seems that everything seems a bit faster than the original recordings. Also, since the tempo changed, the key changed as well. I can definately tell a diference in tempo and pitch. Anybody else have this problem. How can I fix mine? Thanks!

2. I do not have that problem. What file form are you uploading?

Wave, Mp3....when you play back are you checking Lo-fi, Hi-fi and MP3 play back?

[​IMG]
    Treena

3. willgroove2

willgroove2

Aug 16, 2003
    chicago IL
    Endorsing Artist;Essential sound products,Dunlop, Ergo Instruments

4. Will.......... nice songs. I like last five moments sounds nice!

[​IMG]
    Treena

5. leftundone

leftundone

Mar 14, 2003
    Chicago, IL
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    As Treena is suggesting, if you are on a 56k modem, odds are you are listening to it lo-fi. Lo-fi basically translate to "sounds like garbage." Download your MP3, and that will probably sound normal.

*I've got songs on there too... see sig :ninja: *

7. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    I think the program I used to convert wav to mp3 was the culprit. I deleted my stuff off soundclick, installed their coversion software, re-converted my files, and finally re-loaded onto soundclick. The new files on soundclick now sound like they should.

8. willgroove2

willgroove2

Aug 16, 2003
    chicago IL
    Endorsing Artist;Essential sound products,Dunlop, Ergo Instruments
    thanks treena,those song's are demo's for my cd that will be out by late summer/early fall.im adding live players to most of the stuff(horn's live drum's guitars ect)the stuff you heard was all me