1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

soundclick.com

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by g4string, Mar 30, 2004.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    do your MP3 uploads sound different? Mine do! :( It seems that everything seems a bit faster than the original recordings. Also, since the tempo changed, the key changed as well. I can definately tell a diference in tempo and pitch. Anybody else have this problem. How can I fix mine? Thanks!

2. I do not have that problem. What file form are you uploading?

Wave, Mp3....when you play back are you checking Lo-fi, Hi-fi and MP3 play back?

[​IMG]
    Treena

3. willgroove2

willgroove2

Aug 16, 2003
    chicago IL
    Endorsing Artist;Essential sound products,Dunlop, Ergo Instruments

4. Will.......... nice songs. I like last five moments sounds nice!

[​IMG]
    Treena

5. leftundone

leftundone

Mar 14, 2003
    Chicago, IL
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    As Treena is suggesting, if you are on a 56k modem, odds are you are listening to it lo-fi. Lo-fi basically translate to "sounds like garbage." Download your MP3, and that will probably sound normal.

*I've got songs on there too... see sig :ninja: *

7. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    I think the program I used to convert wav to mp3 was the culprit. I deleted my stuff off soundclick, installed their coversion software, re-converted my files, and finally re-loaded onto soundclick. The new files on soundclick now sound like they should.

8. willgroove2

willgroove2

Aug 16, 2003
    chicago IL
    Endorsing Artist;Essential sound products,Dunlop, Ergo Instruments
    thanks treena,those song's are demo's for my cd that will be out by late summer/early fall.im adding live players to most of the stuff(horn's live drum's guitars ect)the stuff you heard was all me