Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SoundMaster Bass Cabs?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by woodrosebassman, Feb 5, 2005.

1. woodrosebassman

woodrosebassman

Feb 5, 2005
    Has anyone ever heard of "Sound Master"? I've used a Galien-Krueger head with Sunn cabs for years and was looking for some smaller cabs for practice and smaller gigs.
    If you've heard anything on these guys, let me know. There is a company selling them on ebay.
    Just curious.

2. dbaser

dbaser

Jan 22, 2005
    Mobile, AL
    I was wondering that myself... so...

BUMP :)

3. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    Caveat Emptor. Stuff appearing out of nowhere on the web may well be 'white van' speakers.

4. dbaser

dbaser

Jan 22, 2005
    Mobile, AL
    I saw a white van for sale too... Wonder if I can get a package deal? :)

5. I too am wondering about this. anybody?! anybody?!

6. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    If a Google search doesn't get any result it's not worth wondering about. Move on to a company that exists.

7. Ok.. I'll kick start this thread again. I have a Mosh Audio Soundmaster 2x10 400Wrms cab. :bag:

It sounds pretty good along with my homemade 1x15. Bought it new off ebay. Not bad for the price. They also have 1x15s and 4x10s. Anyone else have one?

8. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Those are Chinese manufactured, similar to Legion Sound. They will get you out playing and giging, but you will probably want to upgrade eventually.

9. 4StringedMenace

4StringedMenace

Dec 21, 2011
    Own one of these amps and heads, and I currently have the head disassembled, but it all sounds pretty good to me. I play some POS Ibanez gio bass for now, but the amp makes it sound decent.