1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

soundscapes

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by necropain, Feb 22, 2013.

1. necropain

necropain

Aug 21, 2012
    soooo lately my solo project had been coming into existence taking influence from Bass communion, Sunn o))), and Mono

not much of the fuzz influence from sunn o))) mainly stuff like alice

basically stuff like this

and yes ive been doing it all on bass

heres my question what you suggest as pedals for this type of thing?

2. Multiple delays, volume pedal, fuzz, wah or expression controllable filter, a bitcrusher, pitch shifter(like a whammy or a ps-6 or something that can do bends), whatever kind of modulation you want, a looper, maybe an e-bow. I think I could make most of the sounds in those links with a Zoom B3 or an M9 or something and some fuzz pedals.

3. necropain

necropain

Aug 21, 2012
    i don't have multi effects im not a fan of them ^.^

but seriously i have everything you mentioned except an ebow and pitch shifter.

any recomended pitch shifter? i hear the pog/hog are good but i don't have that much money to drop on a pedal right now

4. The only pitch shifters I have tried are the PS-6, Whammy, and the B3. I use a PS-6. I really like the s-bend feature and you don't have to use an expression pedal if you don't want to. It's also cheaper than a whammy.