1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Source Audio Aftershock Bass Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jamie_Funk, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Price:
    Hello all - great pedal is fantastic shape - just have no use for drive/distortion in my current band, so ideally off to someone who can use it.

Drive, Distortion and Fuzz out of box sound great, I really like the blending the Clean knob provides. Lots of user and factory-provided presents on Source Audio's website (didn't try any myself as the standard stock sounds it comes with were perfect for me).

Details on the pedal here:
    Aftershock Bass Distortion

Velcro on back. Includes original adapter and cable for doing software updates. Original box.

$100 U.S. shipped CON U.S. or Canada. PayPal only.

J

IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0247.JPG

2. JC266

JC266

Jan 24, 2018
    Ontario
    Hello! I am very interested in your afterschock distortion pedal. I am kinda new to TB and was curious as to how we go about this transaction. I am also located in Ontario which makes it a bit easier!

3. PM (private message) sent - welcome to TalkBass BTW :)

Jamie

JC266 likes this.
  4. Sold and on its way to Windsor :)

JC266 likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021