1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Source Audio Aftershock - Like New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jondiener, Feb 6, 2019.

1. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Thinning out my pedal collection and realizing I really don't use any dirt/distortion/fuzz much any more. So here's a near-mint Source Audio Aftershock Bass Distortion pedal for your consideration. I bought this new in October, 2016 from Chicago Music Exchange and used it a handful of times for a couple band gigs and maybe 1 pit orchestra gig. Otherwise, it's been in my smoke-free home, in a case. The only thing different than buying new (besides the price), is 2 thin strips of Velcro on the bottom. Works and sounds like new.

The cool thing about this pedal and many of the Source Audio pedals is the ability to edit sounds via USB and store them in the pedal. In this case, you can save 3 presets in the pedal (one for each position of the toggle switch). But then you can instantly tweak knobs, if needed, to adjust on the fly. You can also program/edit from an iOS app using the included cable.

Also included are the original box and packaging, original power supply, and 1/4" to 1/8" programming cable.

Full info from Source Audio: Aftershock Bass Distortion

Looking for $115 shipped CONUS only. PayPal is fine. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. Thanks!

JSD-190206-Aftershock-_DSC4802. JSD-190206-Aftershock-_DSC4804. JSD-190206-Aftershock-_DSC4805. JSD-190206-Aftershock-_DSC4806. JSD-190206-Aftershock-_DSC4807. JSD-190206-Aftershock-_DSC4810-Edit.