1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Source Audio Aftershock question for owners...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Solude, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Solude

Solude

Sep 16, 2017
    I am wondering if it is possible to run the same drive engine on both channels at different drive settings?

I.e. Is it possible to simulate a clean signal blended with a slight overdriven sound and a more overdriven sound or would the drive knob force them to be the same drive?

2. Solude

Solude

Sep 16, 2017
    Side question. It isn't clear but am I right in my thinking that the three One series pedals are only different in appearance and default settings? I.e. you could buy a KingMaker and use the bass drives?

3. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    Yes - you can do that kind of thing. Figuring out how to map controls so you can control things at a gig is the challenge, but I think even that'd be doable

Yes - absolutely they are the same hardware. I asked that exact question to the customer service folks and they said yes.

4. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    The drive knob will adjust drive on both channels. You could always use the Neuro App live if you wanted to adjust the drive on each channel individually.

5. If the 2nd channel was set to another version of the same model / effect but mapped with more drive range and a higher default drive setting then this could easily be assigned to the 2nd channel and both drives (at their different levels) would be adjusted at the same time but track at the different settings.

rsmith601 likes this.
  6. Solude

Solude

Sep 16, 2017
    There it is! Thanks :D