Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter Pro PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by soothsayer86, Mar 11, 2016.

1. soothsayer86

soothsayer86

May 5, 2010
    NH
    I just picked up one of the source audio bass envelope filter pros. I got it used from guitar center and it was shipped and I received it today. The problem is that when I activate the pedal by pushing one of the foot switches, it activates the effect. However, when I again press the same foot switch to bypass the effects pedal, it does not go into bypass mode. The light turns off on the foot switch but the effect is still there. The only way I found around this is to save a preset that is just the EQ section and leave it flat however this is not bypassed The signal is still running through the pedal. Has anyone ever had this issue? Or can they direct me to someone on the forum who works for SSource audio who might be able to give me some help?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
  3. rsmith601

rsmith601

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    President, Source Audio
    Send a note to [email protected]
    We will get you fixed up one way or the other!!!

soothsayer86 likes this.
  4. soothsayer86

soothsayer86

May 5, 2010
    NH
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!!! This is why I love TalkBass!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021