1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Source Audio Distortion and Evnvelope Filter Sounds

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Kerosine, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Kerosine

Kerosine

Aug 21, 2012
    Im fooling around with The Source audio Pro Bass Envelope Filter and Soundblox 2 multiwave dist. with a hot hand...and im curious what setting others have used to get some great unique sounds, exploring is half the fun but im curious to see what others have gotten and how they got it....anyone who has played with these know the steep learning curve of them so im taking a shortcut and asking.

2. kaputsport

kaputsport

Nov 14, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Atypical, not a typical...
    Search this on youtube and you will see Source Audio showing off some unique sounds.

3. NOAH_FX

NOAH_FX

Aug 12, 2010
    Ottawa, Canada
    The envelope filter is currently my Fav pedal.. I can't really say what setting's im using yet, i'll take a picture later, but with a Expression pedal the things you can do... Insane!

I use it to create an ambiant deep sound (Bandmates call it summoning satan) and use the expression pedal to slowly slow it down to set the mood berfore we start in with the first song.. I love it!

Just wondering, did you get the Wireless hot hand? I've been debating it, because i hate the chord, but it's like 200$ and i'm not sure if it will interfere with other wireless devices (Probably not)

Anyway, enjoy, i love the fact that you can have up to (6 or 8) presets, gives you the ability to always be changing it up without worrying about ruining what you had.

4. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness... Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    New York NY