Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal Issues

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by shpongley, Oct 13, 2018.

1. shpongley

shpongley

Sep 26, 2010
    Portland, OR
    So I’ve been using the SA BEF pro for years and recently upgraded to the Manta. I also got the dual expression pedal and I’m curious if anyone has had experiences with lemons/faulty pedals? Went through all the manuals and cant get it working. Tried troubleshooting by using it to control frequency sweep on a copilot orbit fuzz and noticed that the output w/range adjust worked fine but the output on the same curcuit as the 1/8” connection would only work in a tiny range towards the heel and swept backwards. I’m guessing that issue may effect the functionality of the 1/8” connection to the manta? Tried messaging source audio customer service and no response. I have a gig coming up and cant afford to buy the pedal again. Any thoughts, 1/4” to 1/8” 4 pole converter ideas, or some other fix would be appreciated! Sorry if this was answered elsewhere. Thanks!

2. adube810

adube810

Mar 6, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    this might sound dumb but make sure everything is set properly on the manta and make sure the 1/8" cables are all the way in in both the manta and the expression pedal

3. rsmith601

rsmith601

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Chairman, Source Audio
    The guys were at guitcon in Germany last week. Send a note to [email protected]. we will get you sorted. Sorry for the delay.