1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Fro 20, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Fro 20

Fro 20

Feb 23, 2009
    Buffalo, New York
    Price:
    —————————

$40 shipped CONUS
    Photo on 11-16-16 at 11.31 AM #3.
    This is your basic Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal. It has 2 outputs.

Much more comprehensive and thrilling explanations of this can be found on the SA website.

There is a pot on one of the outputs which i BELIEVE sets the minimum level for that output

I have used it a lot, I mean I just want to be honest here. But I never stepped on it hard, you know, because I’m an artist and I’m all about the finesse.

But it HAS been used on hundreds of gigs. It still works just fine, but full disclosure and all that. I KNOW it has a lot of miles left in it, you can get it for less than half price, I’ll hand-deliver it to your mom’s house.

there is also a sensor output (for hot-hand I’m assuming)
    Photo on 11-16-16 at 1.39 AM.
    It was mounted the whole time with that crazy super velcro in a pedalboard, so it stayed in one place the whole time plugged in. So what I’m saying is the jacks have only been plugged into a handful of times in the beginning when I built this crazy pedalboard and never touched again. So there’s that I guess.

My use of the pedal diminished over the years as I found myself working more and more in non-effects settings. I am selling this cause I want to see the pedal melting faces like it should be doing.

There is no box, or adapter with this

Also I’m sorry but the unit has no rubber feet on it

has foam residue from super crazy industrial strength velcro on back but the layer of that is very thin, I tried to get a photo of that.

$40 schlepped CONUS
    Photo on 11-16-16 at 11.32 AM #2.

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'll take it if it's still available.

3. Fro 20

Fro 20

Feb 23, 2009
    Buffalo, New York
    on hold