For Trade Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro and Bass Envelope Filter Pro, trade for non pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Meyatch, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Meyatch

Meyatch Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Price:
    6dca2131-0994-45dd-87d5-d1de068e31d6.jpg

Bass Envelope Filter Pro traded. For now I'm still interested in trading the MWBDpro for a MWBD soundblox 2 series, but I'm weighing my options and trying to figure out if the manta can take the place of both of them.

I have the pro version of the BEF and MWBD and would be interested in trading down to the "2" versions. I think that's what its called. It only has 2 buttons, instead of 3.

I just don't need the 6 preset ability, and my board is getting quite heavy, and I have a hard time finding enough power for everything.

They both still have the plastic covering on, which is pretty dirty by now, but they should look great underneath.

Both are in excellent working condition. Both have industrial velcro on the bottom.

I think I have the original boxes and included power supplies somewhere, but I make no promises.

I would also trade the guitar whammy for a bass whammy, but I don't see there being many takers for that.

nothing else is for sale or trade.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  2. bassplayer9512

bassplayer9512

Sep 26, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    No chance I could get that Han taun? I have a WMD super fatman up for trade?

How do you like the han-taun? I really like the clips I have heard but worried about low end loss and articulation loss? idiot box seems like a killer company

3. Meyatch

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I like it. I use it with a blend pedal though.

emjazz likes this.
  4. Muthertucker

Muthertucker

Sep 22, 2015
    Lowell, MA
    I might be interested in the downgrade of the BEF. The one I have only has 1 button tho but I'm pretty sure that's how it is with those. Let me know if you're interested still and I'll make sure it's in good working condition.

5. Meyatch

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Sorry, I traded the BEFpro for a Manta. I don't know what I'm going to do with the MWBD yet. I haven't had a chance to try the Manta yet. I'll edit the original ad, and maybe close it if I decide to outright sell or go in a different direction.