Source Audio Pro Bass Envelope Filter

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by glasser_cannon, Feb 2, 2017.

1. glasser_cannon

glasser_cannon

Jun 4, 2013
    York, PA
    Hey guys, I've been looking into this pedal for a while and finally have the money to pick one up. Just wanted to know how you guys are running it in your chain and what sounds you get out of it that way. I always ran my envelope filter and wah before my octaves and distortions, but in all of the demos I've seen, they run the BEF after. Which way would you guys recommend overall for better Muse type and synth/dubstep sounds?

2. iSack

iSack

Sep 18, 2017
    I don't know if you found a good place for it but my setup is the octave before the envelope then into a distortion. The octave should be towards the front of your chain so it gets the cleanest signal. The source audio envelope filter can handle the signal from the octave pedal pretty smoothly.

3. crguti

crguti

Feb 14, 2011
    Scandinavia
    I never understand this type of threads.
    You got the pedal, right? So why you don’t try it, and place it where sounds the best to you?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021