Source for ABM bridges?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Jeff Rader, Jan 7, 2002.

1. I am looking for a 4 string chrome ABM quick release bridge. Anyone know a source that carries them for a reasonable price? Allparts is very expensive!

2. I think that Allparts is about the only outlet for ABM bridges. I know what you mean about the cost.
  3. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    I ordered an ABM bridge for an LB75 at

They are a little more reasonable than Allparts. (Although my bridge was drop-shipped from allparts) Allparts charges everyone list. For example the 0320-010 chrome bass bridge is $125 at Allparts. IMS sells it for $89.

A word though, their interface is crap but they use the same part/stock numbers as allparts. So go to to find the one that you want and then dig it up at IMS for the price. It may take you a while to find it.

4. Thanks! I did find it on IMS. Actually buying it is more of a challenge than I would have expected!

5. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    where did you find the bridge on ims?
  6. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Thanks for the IMS link! You just saved me $60!
  7. Great for you. I tried to order one from them, but they don't sell to Texas! Bummer!!

I had to order one thru Mars - which will take 2 weeks! It almost wasn't worth the saving. I could have one from All Parts by Tuesday. I saved $30 getting it thru Mars.

8. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Well, I hadn't ordered mine...but their order form isn't working for me. :confused: