Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Source for Ibanez parts? (tuner bushing)

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by SteveMcB, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    Can someone suggest a good source for Ibanez parts online which will ship out of the US? I just got a used Ibanez ATK 300 which I'm defretting, but the seller didn't tell me it was missing a bushing ring from the D-string tuner. This has resulted in the tuner being pulled towards the bridge and stripped the 2 neck end screws on that tuner. :crying: The tuners themselves are fine, I just need the bushing (the little ring thing which fills the hole around the tuner's shaft on the front of the headstock). I realise I may have to buy a new tuner or in fact a whole new set, but I thought I'd ask here rather than blindly stumbling around the internet!

Thanks,

Steve

2. I believe the best source would be the Ibanez USA website. I checked out the parts section of the site out of curiousity and was floored by the parts selection - pretty much everything for recent makes/models. By recent, I mean (I think) within the last decade.

3. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    There's no place on there to purchase parts, though.

4. I actually bought a fender bushing which was cheap and easy and I hope it fits when it arrives...
    For future referrence though, if anyone knows of somewhere (other than ebay) where they sell Ibanez parts, I'd be grateful to know.

Thanks,
    Steve