Source for Removable Casters

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ddnidd1, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Does anyone know of a source for removable casters? I have purchased them before from Eden but they were kind of pricey.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
  2. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    There was another thread on this several weeks ago. Search "removable casters" and you should be able to pull it up. Several sources offered.
  3. Prior to posting I did search with 'removable casters'. I checked every post with casters in the title and I just went back and read every post from the search back to August 2004.

It may be there but I can't find it.
  4. Have you checked with your local hardware stores? My local Lowes has them. Might be worth a shot.
  5. I second the above post, most hardware stores carry both the casters and the sockets in the hardware section.
    Cheap and easy.
  6. r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Try They've got a large selection of casters and quick release plates for them.
  7. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Most guitar centers carry them as well. I bough a set of four for my Ampeg B100R for like, 16$. Ernie Ball Amp casters.
  8. I got mine from Carvin. I live near the factory, so I walked in and asked for them...I think a set of four was only about $13. They're the kind that can be installed without removing any speakers or the grill, so they were perfect. I don't think they have them on their website, but I'm sure a call to their customer service would get you what you need.

9. lpdeluxe

lpdeluxe Still rockin' Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Deep E Texas
    I have seen them at my local hardware store. When I bought my B100R I ordered the casters with it, then discovered they were cheaper downtown.