1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD SourceAudio Aftershock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BigBear77, Jul 29, 2018.

1. BigBear77

BigBear77 Supporting Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Price:
    590D0781-1EB4-445F-A652-0061A74687D1. The one and only! I bought this back in April, great pedal very versatile. Can go from a mild tube drive to a fuzz onslot, and anything in between. Can tweet any parameter you want through the online or phone app. Always in my practice space, never gigged, have the box and all the goodies within.

$110 shipped CONUS

I would prefer a straight sale (trying to fund a build): but for trades I’d be interested in a Broughton Terraformer or an Ibanez Talman bass in light blue

“Get down and dirty with the AfterShock Bass Distortion. Out of the box, this stereo pedal delivers three bass overdrive engines that span the gamut of low-end crunch, from smooth and natural overdrive to full-on fuzz attack. The Tube engine belts out a subtle, but powerful vintage tube overdrive with a smooth breakup and plenty of punch. Heavy creates an aggressive scooped sound with ample highs and thundering lows. The Fuzz engine offers intense germanium fuzz tones with loads of bottom and mucho grit. The Aftershock’s simple, yet powerful control panel provides the tools to finely sculpt the perfect bass tone. The Clean knob lets you to mix in just enough clean signal to maintain a rock-solid low-end without compromising the pedal’s SONIC GROWL. Adjust the onboard Tone control and find that thunderous sweet spot for any bass/amp combination.”

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. Basssy

Basssy

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Interested what are you looking for as far as trades?

3. BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    Nothing in particular, always add the “trade” part to see what might come my way.

What do you have?

4. Basssy

Basssy

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    I have a Sonoma Wireworks GuitarJack Stage I could do a straight trade for the aftershock if you are interested. Here is a link to the unit, I can get pics of my actual unit if you are interested.

Sonoma Wire Works: GuitarJack Stage

5. BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    No thank you.