1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

South Florida F/S- Bergantino HT322 Cabinet -Excellent Condition- (with photos)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NickNardone, Apr 28, 2010.

1. This has been sold.

Thanks guys.

DSC09864.

2. nitrofix

nitrofix Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Miami Fl
    Great Cab, Great price and I'm local and I'm looking for a cab this week to go with my 1001rb I'll be getting Friday, but I'm getting older and lugging around a 95 lb cab might just be a bit much, if only I was 20 years younger....:crying: Good luck with the sale I'm sure it will go quick....

3. Thanks bud. Maybe you can spread the word for me to your local player friends. ;)

4. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    let me know if you decide to ship this

5. How would one even go about shipping something like this? Wouldn't cost far more than $100?

6. Still for sale. I'm also open to offers. :)

7. Would this cab work with a GK 700rbii running 480w at 4ohms? Or would that be under-powering the cab? I'm new to this kind of stuff. I am local to south florida and am looking for a cab to go with my new amp.

8. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    What, do you think Jim Bergantino hand-delivered each one in his pickup truck to his dealers? ;) Anything can be shipped.

I've got the original shipping box for mine, and it was under $100 to get it to me from another private party. Even if the buyer paid $100 for shipping it would still be a good deal (I paid $750 for my HT322).

I guess I may think this stuff is easier because I've done it so much (I used to do it for a living), but I always get perplexed when sellers won't ship items, especially if a buyer offers to pay the shipping. It's a big world of potential buyers out there!

9. Drifta

Drifta

Sep 13, 2006
    South Florida
    Hmm very interesting. I hope you sell it soon, but if not I may be interested later this month, as a bday present to myself! but not sure, Live in orlando but from coral springs so if i get some dough in the next couple weeks i'll come down if its still for sale.

10. PM'd sir!

11. Thanks bud. Don't be confused, I'll gladly ship this if the buyer agrees to pay for the expense. I just figured the price would be too high to draw interest that way, but I will ship.

Thanks!

12. Pm sent sir!

Still for sale!

13. Hello all. Price has been substantially lowered and I am also willing to ship the cab at this time.

Thanks!

14. DAY-UM!!!!

If only I wasn't Epifani-heavy at this point....

dcr

15. fmband

fmband

Mar 15, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Would like to purchase the cab. Let me know cost of shipping. Will send out asap.

I'm in Philadelphia. email fm99band@aol.com

16. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    PM'd you with solid offer

17. Thanks all, pending payment.

18. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    If your deal falls through, I PM'd you with contact information and an offer.

-Stan

19. Sold. Thanks guys.