1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

South Park LOTR video game

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pica, Nov 3, 2013.

1. pica

pica Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Does anyone remember the South Park - Lord of the Rings episode? My co-worker had said they are making a video game based on that episode. Not sure what to think about that. Could be pretty cool if it's done right. Anyway I can not find any info about this game. Has anyone heard about this?

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Never heard of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were making another South Park game, but I have trouble believing it'd be based on that one episode.

3. Dale D Dilly

Dale D Dilly Monster

Jul 1, 2008
    http://www.amazon.com/South-Park-St...qid=1383489755&sr=8-1&keywords=stick+of+truth

The release date has already been pushed back about a dozen times. IMO it has a decent chance of disappearing into the ether. It's supposed to be fully voice acted with an art style that completely brings it in line with the show.

It's not particularly based on any episode, it just involves the boys dressing up as fantasy characters.

4. pica

pica Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Michigan
    Looks like it could be a good game if and when it comes out.