south park

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by whoblowsthere, Jan 22, 2005.

1. whoblowsthere

Dec 28, 2004
    los angeles
    im bored... if any of u watch south park whats ur favorite episode?
  2. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    The A#al Probe Episode, After that nothing was shocking anymore.

BTW, If you're bored you could try doing a search for "South Park"
  3. I don't manage to be born....I like a lot!
    My prefer one is the one with the cow fest...and the one with servietsky!

4. "I have something to tell you my children...I'm packing" Jesus when he shoots to terrorists that kidnapped Santa :D

Favorite episode, I coudn't say, the ninja weapons one was great...
  5. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Far too many topick a favorite. I love that show. Makes me laugh and I lov ehow they go after ANYONE and don't worry about "political correctness" at all.

I hate politcal correctness. If something is true you should be able to say it without fear of retribution. Anyone remember free speech?
  6. Rapscallion2112

Apr 21, 2004
    my favorite is probably when the guidance councelor becomes a hippy
  7. " ********* Mongolians!!! Everytime us Chinese try to build a wall, you damn mongolians gotta come break it down!"

The absolute best episode! Or really anything with the Chinese guy, hes funny as hell.
  8. Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Where the Government is trying to clone Towlie.. And they take away the kids game cube ( thingy?). That's the funniest episode ever..

"I've got it! I've got it!"
    " Really!? "
    " Yeah! * doo doo doo doo * The melody to funky town..!"
  9. whoblowsthere

Dec 28, 2004
    los angeles
    (i like the alabama part)

i also like the towlie episode
    "wanna get high?"
  10. the one where cartman's hand is jennifer lopez.

I also like the one w/ the taco that craps ice cream.
  11. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    "The Lord bitch-slapped him into helllah!"
  12. Piezoman

Nov 29, 2002
    Bronx, New York
    Asspen is by far my favorite. Noone ever mentions it but Its a classic imo.
  13. Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I love the succubus episode, with Chef's parents.
    "Well, you little crackers are as cute as the dickens."
    "Well, it was about that time that I notice that girl scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era."
  14. bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    there are to many to have a fovorite but the one that sticks out in my mind right now is the one where cartman bets kyle $20 that if he sticks food up his butt it will come out his mouth.

or when cartman tries to exterminate the jews
  15. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    +1. When that came on New Year's Eve, my cousins and I were rolling on the floor laughing. I'd pick the movie over any of the television episodes, however...

16. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    How can nobody have posted the 'Chili Con Carnival' episode where Cartman gets the most bizarre revenge ever on the older kid who kept fooling him?

"Do you like your chili...Scott? I call it Mr and Mrs Fenneman chili...Scott."

I remember the first time I heard about South Park was from my partner on the ambulance one day. He spent twenty-five minutes trying to tell me about how they kill the same character every episode except the Christmas show. He kept cracking up just trying to tell me that. He made no sense at all for something like an hour. He couldn't talk when we went on our next call. We treated a chest pain patient and he struggled not to laugh the whole time. I wonder what the old guys family thought about that?

I figured anything funny enough to warp him like that deserved looking into.
  17. Wow, I have too many favorites to name just about the time Cartman inadvertently becomes the posterchild for NAMBLA? That was hilarious.

The episode where Timmy and Jimmy join the Crips and accidently kill a bunch of Bloods is an instant classic as well.
  18. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    I think the sickest espisode was the one where the teacher says he never felt loved because his father never sexually abused him. Yeah, I think it was the funniest too.

I own The Passion of the Jew. It's got 2 other episodes on it that I haven't watched yet.
  19. I believe it's called 'Scott Tenerman Must Die.'

Oh yeah, that was the one w/ radiohead.
  20. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    That's a pretty messed up episode.

Quick list of faves:

Christian Rock
    South Park is Gay
    Good Times With Weapons
    The Christmas Special ("He shocked Santa's balls!")
    The J-Lo/Cartman's Hand one ("Ben Affleck spooge!")
    Passion of the Jew
    The Anal Probe one ("You know that feeling when that big dump you took shoots back up you NO I'M NOT OKAY!")
    Scott Tenorman Must Die
    Asspen ("We're gonna need a montage!"!)
    Lemiwinks ("You're intolerant of yourself!")

There have to be more that I'm spacing on that I absolutely dig, but I dig pretty every episode ever.