1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Southampton Fifth Gear v2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by The Diaper Geni, Feb 13, 2018.

1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $115
    Never ending GAS and limited funds are a baaaaaad combo. For the time being I'm selling these two pedals together. I think this is a good deal: It's saves the buyer some cash and saves me shipping costs/time.

The consensus is putting the 5th first is the way to go, but I prefer the Ictineo first as a tone shaper into the 5th Gear.

Southampton Fifth Gear v2. There’s a buttload of info here on TB about this pedal. And for good reason. Got it used here on TB recently. VG+ condition. $115.

D1FAC694-FB81-4680-A588-91518C8DC4F7.

**SOLD** Triode Pedals Beelzebub. A real sleeper. There’s not a lot of hype on this pedal for some reason. If you want phat low gain overdrive look no further. (Farther?) Comes with the original tube plus a JJ ECC82. The JJ sounds great with very rich, thick mids with a tight low end. The stock tube has a deeper, less tight low end and glassier highs. $110 shipped via Priority Mail. **SOLD**

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    eddiebo likes this.
  2. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove Can we please just groove for a while? Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Good dude, sweet pedals.

The Beelzebub definitely flies under the radar on TB, but o really dig what it does. Someone should jump on this...

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  3. scubaduba

scubaduba Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Ictineo/FifthGear is a sweet combo. I'm surprised that wasn't tonal bliss for you. After going through tons of preamps (after having sold my unicorn Ziebek Submarine Designer to the guys at Southampton which was the surrogate for the cloning that became the Ictineo). I ended up right back to the beginning with an Ictineo.

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  4. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    It is a sweet combo. But getting new gear is fun. So the flippage continues.....:help:

5. HertzWhenIPlay

HertzWhenIPlay Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I like things that go BOOM
    are you willing to separate the 5th gear?
    thx