1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

sovtek Big muff

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by flakeh, Jun 18, 2007.

1. flakeh

flakeh Inactive

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    hello all, Anyone know where I can get ahold of an original Sovtek green or black big muff?

Don't say "I heard the search button has a few in stock, check there" my search function isn't working.

-flakeh

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Try Ebay.com, musicgoround.com,gbase.com and the TB and harmony central For Sale forums.

3. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    also keep an eye locked here, I know I have seen at least one of these pass through here in the past month or two. If you can't wait though, I'd have to agree 100% with abark000. Those pedals can be found on any of those sites quite frequently.

4. flakeh

flakeh Inactive

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks guys, I'll look around those sites.

-flakeh

5. i just sold one...you missed it...expect, though, to pay 2-3 times more for the original green one than any modern one...

6. I didn't miss it ;)

7. What does the green muff look like? The one EricF posted?
    Because I specifically remember that there are alot of versions of that pedal.

The green muff that Cliff used?

8. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Inactive

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    No...

The SBM's began production after Burton died, so he more than likely used a US made version.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021