1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sovtek V8 Six-Screw Big Muff Pi and more!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by punkinfantry, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ohLftpbs.

This unmodded Sovtek V8 Big Muff Pi has served me well. It can be yours for $100 shipped CONUS! Battery door included! (9v batteries only, however the internet has many tutorials and videos on how to add your own 9v jack)

Imgur gallery here!

pbIioVLs.

This BBE Sonic Stomp Sonic Maximizer has seen many gigs, but it's time to retire it. Battery door not included. Ready to plug right in to your stomp box's 9v power! $45 shipped CONUS!

Imgur gallery here!

HcAkbAzs.

This Ibanez Phat Hed PD7 bass overdrive pedal makes some mean noises and has retractable knobs! There is Velcro on the bottom. The button inside is tiny, so you may want to glue something sturdier than my foam to the underside of the pedal to better facilitate manipulation of it. $40 shipped CONUS!

Imgur gallery here!

All shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. PayPal preferred. Please PM me or reply to this thread with any questions.