1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SPACE FUNK! testing Reaper recording program!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by ShaunlueraBass, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Check out a lil demo with my first attemp using Reaper recording program! Hope ya enjoy!

Lync and Murdoc_420 like this.
  2. Murdoc_420

Murdoc_420

Jan 20, 2016
    Colorado
    I like it, just got a pedal (zoom b3) with synths and flangers and whatnot to get some stuff like this going myself.

Alien Love Funk sounds good too.

I can't slap and pop though so you probably sound funkier than me :) (I gotta work on that). I find it hard to do at low volumes, all I hear is my strings clanging on frets.

ShaunlueraBass likes this.
  3. rufus.K

rufus.K

Oct 18, 2015
    SoCal
    Reaper rules

ShaunlueraBass likes this.
  4. Thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts with me. Yea the slap pop thing I've been messin around with for almost 20 years now I've learned, in my opinion, trying to be more relaxed and even playing a lil lighter than I'm used to helps get a smoother more precise slap n pop groove.

5. I'm really diggin it! I don't know much about computer technology, but this program seems to be pretty awesome! Thanks for listening !