1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spaceman Effects Gemini 3 (GIII) #41 of 90 Dual Fuzz Generator Germ/Silicon

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by NickNardone, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Price:
    Hello all. This is a rare day, I don't think one of these has ever been listed before on TalkBass.

This is a Spaceman Effects Gemini III dual fuzz generator. If you've never seen or heard of this pedal, do yourself a favor and go watch a few videos on it right now.

The GIII has both a germanium and silicon circuit inside that can be blended into one another. If that wasn't enough, each fuzz circuit has 3 levels of independent gain and a sweepable filter. This pedal makes an incredibly tasteful light overdrive or can crush a cut skull with fuzzy brutality.

I am the original owner of this pedal. It's in 100% brand new condition. It has lived in the AC and comes from a pet free, smoke free, kid free home. This pedal is being sold EXACTLY how it arrives straight from Spaceman, all documentation, sticker, pin, etc are all included.

Take a look at the detailed images. This pedal IS A WORK OF ART. The PCB's inside are just unreal. Note the little stars and the impeccable wiring that's bent at 90degree angles. Just amazing.

I'm open to serious offers on this, however based on my research I think $1200 is a fair asking price based on this pedals BRAND NEW condition.

The only reason I'm selling this pedal is to fund the purchase of a new cabinet. It's painful to list it though, I'll be honest.

Thanks everyone.

IMG_6714.JPG IMG_6715.JPG IMG_6716.JPG IMG_6717.JPG IMG_6718.JPG IMG_6719.JPG IMG_6720.JPG IMG_6721.JPG IMG_6722.JPG IMG_6723.JPG IMG_6726.JPG IMG_6727.JPG IMG_6728.JPG IMG_6729.JPG

DirtyDuke, StayLow and spaz21387 like this.
  2. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    I know lots of guys looking for one of these on the gear page. I have a white one and love it!!!

3. I don't have an account over there on those forums. Would you be willing to spread the word for me?

DirtyDuke likes this.
  4. Pedal has been sold. Thanks guys.