1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spaceman Voyager Trem...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SamJ, Apr 29, 2015.

1. SamJ

SamJ Founder - Fender MIA Club

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    Anyone else have a Spaceman Voyager on order? I've got a copper edition that I paid for back in Feb, and still waiting... Any ideas when he expects to ship those? 1614142_10152628794586921_7221603966533951999_o.

2. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    I ordered a chrome back in January. Zak ran into some chroming and other quality component issues. I emailed him last week. I expect the chrome to ship next week, with the copper about a week or 2 after....

SamJ likes this.
  3. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    arives today.... anyone else get theirs yet?

11148467_10152795899686921_1838251594346155061_o.

Driven Crane and nshuman like this.
  4. DirtyDuke

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Nope. Still waiting for my chrome edition. Hopefully soon

5. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    IMG_4814.JPG this just in....

One word: Amazing

FullSizeRender. IMG_4794.JPG IMG_4795.JPG IMG_4796.JPG

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    Driven Crane likes this.
  6. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    arrrgh... I thought I was GAS free until I saw this.

7. MGR

MGR Banned

Jan 18, 2015
    Bronx, NY
    Wow, at $469 a pop I'm glad I'm happy with my Idiotbox stutter.

vivaknoxvegas and jwr like this.
  8. DirtyDuke

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    To be honest I'm a little disappointed with Zak. The chromed were supposed to ship 2 weeks before the copper versions. When he started having issues with the chroming I was gonna upgrade to the copper but I was told it would delay things even further. But now the coppers are out and the chromed are still being built. I'm sure it will be soon but I want it now!!!!!!!

9. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    couple of SUPER quick samples of the sounds.. recorded with an iphone, sorry no fancy DI's (yet)..

BIG97BEN and DirtyDuke like this.
  10. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    Don't be... he sent me a profusely apologetic email in length and detail about why there were delays..

Understand, this is literally a one man show... he's got a couple of guys that help him out part time... He relies on outsourcing to get the cases made, and to his credit, he tries to use local and high quality venders.. He was forced to change one in Portland and go to a guy in California which not only added significant cost but also time..

He assures me the Chromes are shipping with in a week... Be patient, it's worth it.

11. DirtyDuke

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    I understand the delay and have been patient. Zak has explained it to me. But. I literally was one of the first if not THE first to order. I wanted to get the copper when they were posted but was told it would add weeks to my delivery. In the end the coppers came out first and I am still weeks away from getting my chrome version.

Zak has been great though and I appreciate craftsmanship. I'm just disappointed that 4 months later I'm still waiting.

SamJ likes this.
  12. DirtyDuke

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Still no Voyager!!!!!! I was told it would ship last Friday or today, but no word yet. Hopefully it ships this week or I'm going to have to cancel my order. This has gone on too long for me....

13. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    Yeah, mine shipped with no fanfare and just showed up. With the Holiday weekend ups probably isn't doing much anyway. Should have it this week I'm guessing.

14. DirtyDuke

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Ive emailed zak to find out...... at this point I must just upgrade and get the copper version. To be honest, if there are further delays I think he should just send me the copper version without the $20 uncharged...

15. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Chamonix Mont-Blanc
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    I know how you must feel duke as it's happened to me on other pedals.

I personally ordered the chrome because I prefer the chrome so I would wait a bit longer if I were you.

I look forward to getting it. I just ordered about 10 days ago so no frustration on my end yet. But I do feel for my boy Duke.

DirtyDuke and SamJ like this.
  16. DirtyDuke

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    I think I should just wait, but its been since jan 6th. Man, I feel for zak........he must be going nuts...BUT, I WANT MY PEDAL NOW, lol......im home next week for 2 weeks and want all my pedals to come in by then.

17. winterburn69

winterburn69

Jan 27, 2008
    Saskatchewan
    image.

18. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    So I'd love to try one of these. Are they all that expensive? I'm not saying it's not worth it, I'm just broke. Lol

nshuman and DirtyDuke like this.
  19. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Went and looked and answered my own question! LOL

DirtyDuke likes this.
  20. I can't say I'm impressed with how it sounds. There are so many trems on the market that sound just as good or better for a fraction of the price. That said, the overall package looks awesome. I really dig the aesthetic.

Driven Crane and SamJ like this.