Spanking cats

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    Yep. Seems like it's sometimes the thing to do.

My cat keeps jumping on the bathroom sink when I'm trying to put my contact lenses in, so the other day I cracked her upside the head.... Nah, just wanted to get yas goin, I'm a cat and animal lover... But I did kinda pat her butt to get her to move. When I did it she purred and rubbed against me, so I playfully did a slow drumroll sort of thing on her lower butt telling her again to get off the sink. She liked it, so I did it a little harder. Seemed the harder I smacked her butt (and of course I'm not hitting her hard enough to hurt her), the more she liked it. Was cracking me up. I walked away and she followed me wanting more. I of course had to google this, and found its a pretty common thing. Lots of YouTube videos on it too. Some cats seem to like to be spanked, and nobody really know why.

Just thought I'd share. Now go spank your cat and see if he/she likes it.

Cats all over the world are gonna love me for passing along this secret.

2. Unprofessional

Unprofessional

Mar 5, 2012
    Yes. As a long time cat herder, I have noticed that behavior quirk in some cats (and in some wimmenz but that's a whole nuther story totally unfit for this fine, upstanding forum).

However, know that it is not universal and you can draw back a shredded hand if you guess wrong.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    My cat also loves it, and I found out about it in very similar manner as you did, Mr. Nerve. Sometimes when she's laying on her side (in sunlight, usually), I do it all up and down her side which she seems to like equally as much.

4. Dontwannabethatguy_409fa8_4523552_zpsd0013a0f.jpg

Maraki and Jipley0 like this.
  5. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Inactive

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    I've had several Siamese cats over the years, and every last one of them has been a glutton for some serious ass-spanking.

It uses to induce the most intense of purrs, to the point of drooling.

6. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Inactive

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg

That sounds hot. But you had me at "hello", Titus.

7. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Inactive

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs Robinson?

8. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Sounds like the feline version of Cheryl!

G3B7y67.gif

9. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Inactive

Jan 20, 2011
    My little one is in heat so I have to put a wet cotton swab in her pocket as I was told by a veterinarian. It's the only way to get her to shut the hell up until I get her fixed. She likes.

10. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Inactive

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    This is what happens to my wife as well.

11. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Inactive

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    Oy vey.

12. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Sounds like the cat version of how much dogs like their butt scratched. :rolleyes:

13. Yes, my male cat (Tommy) does the same thing. Turns out it's all just a prelude to play fighting. He especially likes to corner me when I'm on the can and instigate. When I start patting his butt, he purrs and eventually rolls over, grabbing my arm and inflicting some gentle play bites. That's when it's game on and I turn up the heat a little. He can't get enough. I push him across the tile floor like a hockey puck, and he jumps up and runs back for more, over and over.

Cats be trippin'.

dukeisdog likes this.
  14. Mine gets on the bathroom counter too, and procedes to bat things off the counter onto the floor - I pick them up & put them back - then she starts batting them off again ... it's a game we play. I don't mind at all.

15. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    I'll do a two hand drum roll on my cat's side when he's laying on the couch next to me, but I have to stop when he makes the death grimace or I'll get my arm shredded. Doing that always gets him wound up and then he wants to spar with me. He plays rough, though. Lucky for me, he backs off at the safe word - "OW!"

That sucker can kick some ass.

16. Maybe your cat is into S&M.
    Next time sprinkle her face with a little water from the sink and she will probably bail.

17. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    If you had a monkey I suppose you'd spank that, too.

Marley's Ghost likes this.
  18. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    Please listen to this. In its entirety. It's one of my proudest creations. For real. Some cool bass and guitar stuff near the end :) .

19. Some cats like being patted on the booty.

I know that's all for the sake of the cat's health until fixin' time comes, but it just weird also. "She likes." :roflmao: That too funny.

20. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Popcorn - check. Cold beverage - check.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021