1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spartanburg area bass techs?

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by zipflint, Mar 17, 2009.

1. zipflint

zipflint

Sep 25, 2005
    Spartanburg, SC
    I hope this is the right place for this. I'm just looking for someplace in the Spartanburg, SC area that people trust to work on their basses. I've got a Rickenbacker that I think could use truss rod adjustments (just looking for a slightly lower action), and a 5 string fretless from Rondomusic that might need a full setup. Basically, I'm just looking for a reference.

I'd endeavor to do this myself, but chemo treatments have robbed most of the strength in my fingers and have also left them sore, dry, and with lots of small cuts, like little paper-cuts. Makes this kind of work extremely painful. I could go as far as Greenville, SC if need be.