Spastic Ink; Ink Complete

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by yoshi, May 19, 2003.

1. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi all.

I was browsing the interent for some spastic Ink stuff and found a section listing guests on their CD 'Ink compatible' and noticed that Micheal Manring had guested on a track but it didnt say which.

Which track did you/he play on, as I've been meaning to send off for the cd for some time now?

Former Members:
    David Bagsby : keyboard guest on "Ink Compatible"
    David Penna : drums guest on "Ink Compatible"
    Jimmy Pitts : keyboard guest on "Ink Compatible"
    Michael Manring : bass guest on "Ink Compatible"
  2. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Hi Yoshi,

I thought the CD I played on was Ink Compatible? Sorry, I'm not sure about that, but I don't think it's out yet. I was asked to play a little solo on one piece -- "Words for Nerds," I believe. It was way fun. Lots of time signature changes! Those of you who haven't checked out Ron Jarzombek's music really should. It's a pleasure to hear music that is so carefully constructed, complex and fun at the same time.
  3. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi, thanks for replying!

I'll definatly check out that song when I get my PC back.

Sorry about the mistake, it is Ink Compatible you played on (it even says in the quote from the site so I cant think why I did that ;) ), I've corrected the subject now.

I second that one fully!
  4. Coypu

Coypu Banned

Feb 24, 2003
    Can't wait to hear it, Spastic Ink is one of my favorite bands and with all the great musicans on it its going to be great.