Spastic Ink

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Drop_D, Nov 24, 2001.

1. I wiil like to know, if some of you guys ever heard a band called SPASTIC INK ...

It´s some progressive / tecnhical / fusion / metal band....

But...... What a band

Ron Jarzombek is a former watchtower guitar player
    Pete Perez - ufff just listen to that bass lines..impressive and really fast ....
    Bobby Jarzombek - Ron´s brother a modern drummer that uses amanzingly odd time signature .

for those that didn´t hear this masterpiece ..just listen..

Spastic Ink - Ink Complete

i´d like to hear some of your opinions about them
  2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
  3. Misanthrope

Feb 7, 2002
    well i must say spastic ink are one of mine most favourite bands besides mindbender and vitalij kurpij`s music.

last time when i joined a band i just picked up a bass and started playing and it was akind of similiar to spastic ink..i am already happy that i know all my blues and jazz (smart music) carreer was for nothing ..oh or well for training patience.. hahah.
    okay i like jazz but imagine 20yrs old girl playing jazz with 50yrs old dudes..mhmm.. well i had those bands when i was 15 :)) hahahah

keep looking for spastic ink.. they putted out a new album ink compatibile. i luv that passion which i can feel in this stuff. yep music is for expresing.what ever u feel..if u will be serial killer it can bve interstin.. okay i am talking outr of mind..i will reply rather when i will be okay :)

btw does anyone need me into a band? LOL
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    hey guys, this is my first post

in re pete perez in spastic ink, he's also been the power metal (as they say in Europe) group Riot (yeah they are still around) bass player for about 10 years. he's a very close friend of mine. you should he him here in san antonio with some of the cover groups that he plays in. he is the funkiest finger style bass player i have work with.

i play trumpet with a band that he works with but will be subing on bass for him starting next week. he's a very in demand bass player in san antonio and austin

let me know if you want me to drop him some lines