SPB-8 power supply schematic, anyone?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by glenn in NC, Mar 17, 2006.

1. glenn in NC

glenn in NC

Aug 18, 2005
    I've aquired a manufacturer's demo pedal board with spb-8 power supply housing that is just a shell-- no guts to it, it's a dud, shoots blanks, nada, zip-zilch-zero.

This is the same power supply that the Furman boards use (mine is not a Furman). Furman will only issue a schematic if you have a serial number, which mine doesn't. Furman doesn't make these power supplies, they buy them from somewhere else, my housing says made in Korea.

My techie brother says he can wire this one up if I had the schematic.

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is or where I can find a schematic? I've googled and can't find one.
  2. glenn in NC

glenn in NC

Aug 18, 2005
  3. mikespi8

Jan 8, 2010
    I found your post about needing a schematic for a Furman power source.

I have the Furman SPB-8. I was in the process of building my dream pedal board...and then my eight 9 volt outputs stopped working. I was drilling holes and mounting things to the Furman, thought I might have hit something with the drill bit.
    Someone said something about regulators...I do see what looks like a donut with 2 main wires going in (black wire and white wire), and 2 red wires coming out to the small circuit board containing 4 of the 9 volt outputs. This small circuit board is connected to and runs parallel to another small circuit board containing the other the other 9 volt outputs.

So, did you ever find that schematic?